- Minimal Footprint
- Designed For 3/4 Bath and Washrooms
- Easy to Install; Fits Most Hall and Doorways
Similar to the 2646, this model is a slightly larger version than its predecessor, sitting 2 inches wider and longer for additional room and comfort.
An optimal choice for bathers between 100-160 lbs. and shorter than 5’10” tall. The curved, “knee saving” door cutaway makes closing the door a much simpler process while seated, without sacrificing additional space.
This compact design enables mobile homeowners and those with a three-quarter bath to experience a maximum comfort bathing experience within a minimal footprint.
- Marine-Grade Fiberglass & Resin Composite Tub Shell
- High-Gloss, Triple-Coated Gelcoat Finish
- One-Piece, Stainless-Steel Support Frame
- 6 Adjustable Leveling Legs
- Low, 6” Door Threshold
- Ergonomic, Curved Door Handle
- Water-Tight Door Seal
- 17” High, Contoured Seat
- Interior Safety Grab Bar
- Deck-Mounted, U-Shaped Grab Bar
- Non-Slip, Textured Floor
- Integrated Door Drain
- 2 Integrated Front Access Maintenance Panels
- Color-Matched Extension Kit to Fill to 60”
- Flangeless Design